- 1 performer [electronics] (Mixer out Stereo LR -> 2xDI -> Board)
- Small table (about 2x6ft or 0.6x1.2m)
- 1 vocal mic: Shure SM58 (direct to board, just for speaking)
- 1 mic boom stand
- 1 onstage monitor wedge
If the venue is unable to provide any of the equipment above, please contact me, Mike Clemow (firstname.lastname@example.org), so I can coordinate other arrangements.
Frontline and PA System
I have a strong preference for a stereo PA with a subwoofer channel, however, I understand it's not feasible in every venue. I would like very much to understand the following things about your system:
- Is the PA stereo or mono?
- Is there a subwoofer?
- If so, what is the crossover frequency?
- How long and what time is the soundcheck?
- Will the venue be providing an engineer?
99-A 3rd St. Apt 1
Brooklyn, NY 11231
Mobile: +1 646-784-4298